Bestbridge is a volunteer group raising awareness of extreme poverty in Ethiopia by:
Highlighting and disseminating information on issues related to the social well-being and economic development of communities;
Facilitating sustainable programs aimed at overcoming poverty and improving the livelihood of households;
Promoting knowledge transfer for better understanding and eradicating abject poverty.
- Bestbridge is not a registered None-profit Organization.
- It consists of ordinary individuals coming from all walks of life with a common desire of supporting the most disadvantaged communities to overcome extreme poverty and human suffering in Ethiopia.
- raise awareness of poverty by providing and disseminating information on issues related to the social well-being and economic development of poor rural communities in Ethiopia.
- to advocate the interest of disadvantaged people and voice their concerns related to their livelihoods.
- to promote grass-root projects that bring economic prosperity and benefit to poor rural communities.
- to raise awareness, exchange ideas and transfer knowledge for better understanding and overcoming poverty.
- the prosperity of Ethiopia with equitable and sustainable economic and social development.
- the improvement of living conditions of poor communities, especially in the rural regions of Ethiopia.
- individuals from all walks of life and background with a shared vision of reducing extreme poverty.
- organizations willing to undertake worthwhile development endeavours that transform communities.
- local communities to help them make their way out of extreme poverty and live life in all its fullness.
- vulnerable people, regardless of their age, gender, ethnicity, nationality, social status, religious or political orientation.
Who We Are
What We Do
What We Aim
We Work With